Reinventing the 90 billion dollars mobile game industry with a simple twist and a powerful mission.
Mobile gaming is a 92 billion dollar market in 2022.
The mobile gaming market is growing +10% every year and represents now more than more than 90 billion-dollar revenue/year with a growing estimation of 153 billion dollars in 2027 and 250 billions by 2030.
In 2022, 50% of the global gaming market is now on mobile phone, and this proportion will increase in the coming years thanks to the incredible increase in the use of digital in the new generation, as well as the growing performance of smartphones.
More than 2,5 billion people play mobile games today.
Here are some highlights of the mobile game industry in 2022 :
- consumers spent an average of 5 hours per day on their mobile devices - one-third of all waking hours and a YoY increase of 3%
- consumers spent $110B on mobile games
- mobile app downloads reached nearly 255B, with 90B being mobile game downloads
- reports that in Q3 2022 Android users had 3.55 million apps to choose from in the Google Play Store and iOS users had access to 1.6 million apps in the App Store
- predictions that by the year 2025 ad spend in the mobile game market will reach $130.8B
Here are more articles on the mobile gaming industry :
According to data.ai, these were the top mobile games in the US by downloads in 2022:
- ROBLOX (Roblox Corporation)
- Subway Surfers (Kiloo, Sybo)
- Stumble Guys (Kitka Games)
- Wordle by Goldfinch (Goldfinch Studios)
- Count Masters (Free Play LLC)
- Among Us! (InnerSloth LLC, PlayEveryWare)
- Parking Jam 3D (Popcore Games)
- Fishdom: Deep Dive (Playrix)
- Survivor.io (HABBY PTE. LTD.)
- Call of Duty: Mobile (Activision, TiMi Studio Group, Tencent Games)
Leaders in the mobile gaming market have paved the way for a profitable business model with two revenue streams, and it is on this proven model that we have built the growth of My Lovely Planet. We take the market standards and add our environmental mission and creative spirit.